WHY THIS NOTICE:
This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is also made pursuant to GDPR 679/2016 - Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the owner's web services, accessible electronically starting from the web address www.inautogarda.com
It should be noted that the information is provided only for the above site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
For other external websites that can be consulted by the user through links that may be present on our site, reference should instead be made exclusively to their policies.
The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46 / CE, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The "owner" of their treatment isInAUTO Garda srl based in Via Italo Montemezzi, 7 37051 Bovolone (Vr)
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
- The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are only handled by staff of the Office in charge of the processing, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
- No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed
- The personal data provided by users who submit requests through the quote/booking or information request forms are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested, unless otherwise provided for in any further specific information on the processing of data present in the event of data entry and collection.
- Unless otherwise provided in the individual information relating to the requested service, the data are disclosed to third parties only in the event that this is necessary to perform the requested service or service.
- In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site as external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may also have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner.
- The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- Navigation data
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The site administrator will therefore have the right to use this data for anonymous internal statistical evaluations, to ensure continuity of service and to improve the site itself.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the compilation of specific data entry forms to receive services or information or make requests, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests. , as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information and any requests for consent, if necessary, will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
The use of the so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed or in any case in a time varying from 1 hour to a few hours) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
I c.d. session cookies used avoid the use by us of other techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
OPTIONAL DATA SUPPLY
Unlike what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms or in any case indicated in contacts with the Data Controller.
Their absence can make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
POLICY OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (art.15 of the GDPR 679/2016).
Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be sent to the following address: InAUTO Garda srl based in: Via Italo Montemezzi,7 37051 Bovolone (Vr).
You can consult the full text on privacy in this site.